Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Jack, Have I Told You How Much I Love You?

Kevin received his Sports Illustrated in the mail this week (photo on the left has been cropped to avoid offending anyone - this is a "G" rated blog). Anyway, Auntie CoCo was over tonight and she was flipping through it. Jack came over to her as she was looking at a photo of Bar Refaeli (pictured left, who also happens to be Leonardo DiCaprio's girlfriend). I'm not quite sure why, but Auntie CoCo asked Jack,

"Jack - do you know who that is?"

"Mama," Jack replied.

Jack - you are truly my little angel. I love you so. Hee hee.

1 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

Oh I love it! What a son, I only hope mine is that sweet! :)

There's a photograph of a man and woman in their swimsuits and sunglasses at the sunglass kiosk at the mall. Magnolia runs up to it everytime and says "mama & dada!" I always thank her and tell her I never looked so good. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home