Sunday, February 01, 2009

10 Months Old!

I turned 10 months old this week!! (Mommy is a little behind on posting this one). I have really learned a lot over the past month. I am officially crawling now! I still do the tummy drag on occasion if I need to get somewhere really fast. I'm also pulling myself up, which means that I can finally pull up on the train table and get Jack's trains! Life is good. I'm also eating lots of finger foods - no more baby food for me. I took to eating finger food right away. I LOVE braunschweiger, bananas, turkey, cheese, cheerios, pears, corn and mandarin oranges. One thing hasn't changed - I still hate green vegetables. Put a pea on my tray and I'll burst into tears. Speaking of which, I've found my voice and am not afraid to express myself anymore. I speak up if I don't like something - sometimes I even yell or cry. I LOVE to swing on my new swingset and if you take me out the swing I scream and cry for about 10 minutes. So I'm warning you...you'd better just leave me in there!!



10 months old!


On the move


Checking out my new view of Jack's trains
You think he'll notice if I chew on this one?

1 Comments:

At 6:42 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

Happy 10 months Henry! You can do a lot of things! The crying when a pea is put on your plate is VERY smart! :) Love those overalls too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home