Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Two Years Old!

Yesterday I turned two years old! It was a very fun and...eventful....day. I woke up and opened presents from Mommy and Daddy. Daddy took the afternoon off work so that we could all go to Monkey Joe's to jump in the bouncy houses and go down huge slides! It was lots of fun! Then Nana, Papa, Auntie KaKa and Auntie Coco came over for chili and cake. I opened more presents and loved my cake, along with Henry who also had a piece! But the big news of the day - on my second birthday...I figured out how to climb out of my crib. No nap for me! Mommy and Daddy say that I am WAY too mischieveous for a big boy bed, so they rushed to the store and bought me a really cool tent. Atleast they think it's pretty cool. I was a little worried at first, but after a good night's rest I've realized that the tent isn't so bad. Mommy said that maybe we can try for a big boy bed in a few months, but for now she'd rather me be safe and sound. I guess she has a point. All in all it was a terrific day. I can't wait for my birthday party on Saturday - MoMo and Pops and the whole gang are coming in town for it! Happy Birthday to me!


Opening presents on birthday morning


It's a Diego camera!


Let me just take a picture of myself...



My crib tent


Jumping at Monkey Joe's!


Henry had fun too!



The enormous ladder and slide that I did all by myself!


Here I go!!!

Passed out on the way home - totally exhausted.A bit concerned about a potential fire hazard....

Yummy - this is good!

Henry couldn't get enough! The best 2-year old shot we're going to get. Jack wanted nothing to do with the sign.




2 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger kimpanek said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Jack! We're glad we got to see you on your birthday. Ella and Caitlyn had so much fun playing with you and Henry. I still can't believe you jumped out of your crib- you little monkey!

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

Happy Birthday Jack! Looked like a perfect day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home