Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dear Santa...

This is Jack Prunty. I've heard that you bring bikes. Keeping that it mind, I just wanted to remind you that I've been a really good boy this year. I'm including some photos for reference. Looking forward to Christmas morning.

Love,
Jack






4 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

Oh surely Santa will know what a good boy Jack has been...just don't remind him about the Halloween pics when he pushed his brother off the deck or when he throws his baby doll! :) Love your two little boys, they are just so cute. That first pic of them in their red sleepers is to die for, little Vienna sausages if you ask me. I could just squeeze em!

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Linda Pearce said...

Kelly,

Your Mom told me about your blog and I love it! Your sweet little boys are just adorable!

Linda Pearce

 
At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those kids' smiles are classic. Some of the best I've seen. Super cute.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Pops and MoMo said...

Santa will bring Jack and Henry whatever they want - they're always good boys!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home