Happy Halloween!
We had a great Halloween! Jack and Henry (Buzz and Woody) loved trick-or-treating this year. Jack would hold Henry's hand as they walked to the door. Henry actually misunderstood and ran right INto the first house that he went to - looking for candy. Kevin had to run in after him and grab him. Luckily, the neighbors were understanding!
Henry also caught on quickly to the fact that we were sneaking "peanut" and "chocolate" treats out of his trick-or-treat bag (because of his peanut allergy). Finally, at one house, a woman handed him a bag of M&M's. He handed them directly to me and said, "Open these Mommy." I hesitated and tried to put them away and change the subject. He immediately caught on and yelled "Don't put them in your pocket!" So I tried to change the treat and said, "Why don't we open these Skittles!" Henry replied, "NO MORE SKITTLES!" I then realized that we'd been offering the kid Skittles all night. Poor Henry!
The kids with one of their jack o' lanterns.Holding hands as they head out for treats!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home