Monday, March 02, 2009

11 Months Old

I turned 11 months old this weekend!! (We're not quite sure which day, because there is no 29th of February - but we figure that by now I am officially 11 months). The last month has been an incredible month for me. I am crawling all over the place. Pulling up on everything. I can crawl all the way up the steps, and even walk behind my walker. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to eat. Put me in my high chair and I will sit there forever as long as you continue to feed me. And after I've cleaned my plate, I search my lap and the high chair seat for anything I may have dropped. I am really good at feeding myself and am rarely picky. Although I still hate green veggies. I love mac n' cheese! It is my favorite food - you should see me shovel it in! And Jack and I are really starting to play together. We are both learning to share and love to play trains. Mommy and Daddy can't believe that I turn 1 next month! I am really growing up fast.






1 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger kimpanek said...

Caitlyn shoves mac n cheese in her mouth too. You guys are so similar! Can't believe you're going to be a year soon. Looking forward to seeing the Prunty boys in a couple of weeks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home