Sunday, October 26, 2008

My First Trip to the Pumpkin Farm

Hi! It's me...Henry. Last weekend I took my first trip to the Pumpkin Farm. Jack had been there last year, but that was before I was born. He showed me all of the fun things to do and helped me pick out a great pumpkin for Halloween. Thanks for being such a nice big brother Jack.


Jack and me at the Pumpkin Farm. I was amazed by straw. I couldn't look away for the picture.

Jack picking out his pumpkin.
Me picking out my pumpkin - it was almost as big as me!
Our family in front of the Great Pumpkin Pyramid
Jack riding the tractor. He said maybe I can ride next year.


Riding the train with Mommy and Auntie Coco. Jack showed me how to beep the horn!

Jack and his pumpkin, with Auntie Coco and Auntie KaKa. Don't worry Jack, no one is going to take it!


Jack riding a pony. Yee-haw!

Jack fell asleep on the way home from the farm. It was too much fun!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home