Tuesday, October 14, 2008

DIRT

Just thought everyone would like to see Jack's favorite thing about his new house. It's not the fact that he has his very own bedroom. It's not the screened porch where he likes to play, or the deck where he rides his firetruck. It's not even the hammock. Jack's favorite thing about his new house is.....................this pile of dirt in the backyard. The kid is obsessed with it. DIRT. It's his new favorite word. He is constantly sticking his crocs in it - allowing the dirt to seep through the holes and all over his feet. He even....ate some of it. I found him at the dirt pile looking like he'd just eaten a piece of chocolate cake. Yuck! What is the deal? Boys. They really do love to play in the dirt.


The infamous pile of dirt.


Jack examining his feet after stepping in it.


Okay, so maybe his second favorite thing is the hammock.

3 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my girlfriend's little boy ate dirt for the first time when I was over at her house the other day. She flipped out and did the ol' finger sweep to his mouth, but I was laughing out loud. He, too, had the "chocolate cake" face. I'd never seen a happier kid than in the very moment when he put that dirt in his mouth. Too cute. Boys will be boys.

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

Dear Kelly,
Thanks so much for your sweet message on our blog. I always stop by and check in on the world's cutest little boys. Seriously, they are so cute and I love that Jack is eating dirt.
I also want to let you know that I'm keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Lucy

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Are we gonna get to see pictures of the new house?!!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home