My Little Brother
Now that my little brother Henry has gotten a little older - he's becoming a lot more fun! He's not as boring as he used to be when he slept all of the time. Now he's starting to play with me and like the same things that I like...it's pretty neat!
He loves to watch Sesame Street videos on the computer with me.
Last time he even reached out to hold my hand!
He also likes when I give him big hugs and tickle his belly. He always laughs the hardest from my tickles!
Mommy and Daddy read us our books together now. I still turn all of the pages, but Henry likes to try to grab the pictures! He's so silly.
I have to say, I was a little worried about having a little brother in the beginning. But now I've changed my mind. I'm really starting to like it! He's a great friend to have around.

1 Comments:
Cute pics of the boys! We can't wait to see you guys in a couple of days.
Post a Comment
<< Home