Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm 4 Months Old!


I'm 4 months old today! I weighed in at 18 lbs., 1 oz. and 26 3/4 inches long - 95 percentile for length and weight. I'm a growing boy! I'm really talking a lot now - sometimes even yelling (I learn that from my brother Jack) - and I love to laugh. I also LOVE to suck my thumb. Jack even sucked his thumb the other day so that he could be just like me, can you believe that? I love my brother Jack - I could watch him run around all day. I'm starting to use my legs and stand up now (with Mommy and Daddy's help, of course) and Jack thinks that is pretty funny. I can't wait until I'm old enough to really play with Jack. Ah well - Mommy and Daddy keep telling me not to grow up too fast... so I guess I won't.


By the way, my Mommy made we wear that silly crown for my picture because it is the same crown that Jack wore in his 4 month photo. This is Jack's photo - just for kicks. We do look alike, don't you think?


1 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

Adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home