Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Trip to Chicago

I'm back from my trip and it was so much fun! The airplane ride wasn't scary at all - in fact, I really liked it! I loved looking out the window while we were still on the ground and watching all of the other airplanes and trucks.

Once we got to Chicago, I stayed at my friend Ella's house. She has a swingset in her backyard! And a wagon! She took me for a ride. It was a blast. She also has a really cool ottoman in her family room that we used as a drum. We danced and banged our hands on it to fun music. It was great! And on our last night, Ella's aunt brought over her dog - Nala. I was in heaven. I'll visit Ella again any time!


On the airplane with Daddy.


Looking out the window at all of the action.


Dancing and drumming away with Aunt Kim and Ella.


Swinging!


Swinging again with Ella.


Ella taking me for a ride in her wagon.


Out for a ride.


Staring at Nala.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home