Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween!

My first Halloween was so much fun! Mommy let me play in a HUGE candy bowl. Then I put on my costume and went trick-or-treating at Dede's, Nana and Grandpa's, and Aunt Katie and Uncle Johnny's houses. I even went trick-or-treating at some other houses on the block too. It was so cool! I love being a monkey.


This candy bowl is sooooo big.


My "day" costume - I'm a pumpkin!


My monkey costume - I'm so cute!


Trick-or-treating at Dede's house.

Trick or Treat!


Visiting Nana and Grandpa's for dinner.


Final stop and Aunt Katie and Uncle Johnny's - they were sure to have good candy!!

1 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kevin and Kelly,

The pictures are great! I loved the costumes! He looked really cute as a monkey and, a pumpkin. I was a pumpkin my first Halloween.

Love, Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home