The Prunty Family
We've set up this blog so we can keep everyone up to date on what's happening with Jack, Henry & Grace. Thanks for visiting our site. We hope you enjoy it and encourage you to post comments - we love reading them!
We've set up this blog so we can keep everyone up to date on what's happening with Jack, Henry & Grace. Thanks for visiting our site. We hope you enjoy it and encourage you to post comments - we love reading them!
4 Comments:
Ohhh!!! I love you Jack,you're so sweet, and you're so lucky to have such a wonderful mommy and daddy.
Love you, Nana
Hi Kevin and Kelly,
He sure is cute! I love the pictures! I can see why their your favorites. But, why was he crying in the third one? It made me kind of sad to see him cry!
Love, Amy
Amy,
Don't worry - he's laughing in the third photo - not crying! :)
Okay good! Now I feel better!
Post a Comment
<< Home