Friday, April 06, 2007

Who knew the Easter Bunny was such a big dude!

Jack met the Easter Bunny this week. He was a little scared at first (he threw up on the Bunny!) but he says he'll go back next year if the Easter Bunny decides to make another stop in St. Louis.

Daddy helping to clean up after Jack spits up on Bunny


Jack and Bunny

3 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kevin and Kelly,

He's so cute! I can't believe it's already his first Easter! Time flies doesn't it? I can't wait to see him in his little Easter outfit. Please don't forget to post pictures of him in his Easter outfit!

Love, Amy

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger The Fornero's said...

I would cry too... that's the scariest looking bunny I've ever seen!

- Christie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home