The Prunty Family
We've set up this blog so we can keep everyone up to date on what's happening with Jack, Henry & Grace. Thanks for visiting our site. We hope you enjoy it and encourage you to post comments - we love reading them!
We've set up this blog so we can keep everyone up to date on what's happening with Jack, Henry & Grace. Thanks for visiting our site. We hope you enjoy it and encourage you to post comments - we love reading them!
2 Comments:
Very cute - but...the Sox open on Monday and we KNOW Jack will be in his Chicago uniform....
Kevin and Kelly, What a true fan and I bet he stayed up to the end of the game. I bet he sang Take me out to the ball game. That is probably his lullaby song at night. Jack is so adorable. He sure is getting big. I'm so happy for the two of you. Madeline
Post a Comment
<< Home