The Prunty Family
We've set up this blog so we can keep everyone up to date on what's happening with Jack, Henry & Grace. Thanks for visiting our site. We hope you enjoy it and encourage you to post comments - we love reading them!
We've set up this blog so we can keep everyone up to date on what's happening with Jack, Henry & Grace. Thanks for visiting our site. We hope you enjoy it and encourage you to post comments - we love reading them!
2 Comments:
Jack is so cute! He is getting so big! We can't wait to see him (and you guys) next weekend!
Hi Kevin and Kelly,
He's really cute! That outfit looks adorable on him. I can't believe he is so big already! Time flies doesn't it? I can't wait to see you and, Jack and two weeks? I'm so excited!
Love, Amy
Post a Comment
<< Home