No Binky, No Problem!
I'll teach them to take my binky away!!
We've set up this blog so we can keep everyone up to date on what's happening with Jack, Henry & Grace. Thanks for visiting our site. We hope you enjoy it and encourage you to post comments - we love reading them!
3 Comments:
I love you Jack, you little stinker!!!!!!
Hi Kevin and Kelly,
For some reason I couldn't get this video to play. Please let me know if something is wrong with it or, if it was just me they couldn't get it to play. I hope nothing is wrong with it.
Love, Amy
Hi Kevin and Kelly,
I got it to work so, don't worry about it. I don't know what happened but, it works now. He's so cute! I can't wait to see him again! I also can't wait to see you two again!
Love, Amy
Post a Comment
<< Home