Just Sitting Around
Hey Everybody! I have been working on sitting up lately - take a look! I think that I'm getting pretty good at it. But I still like it when Mommy puts some pillows around me . . . just in case.
Me sitting and playing with my friend the octopus.
Me sitting in the futon chair.
Me sitting under my activity gym - I love seeing it from a whole new view!

2 Comments:
Great job Jack! The O'Shea feature appears to be making Jack a bit top heavy. Sorry Kel. You know who to talk to abou that.
Hi Kevin and Kelly,
Wow! He's only almost 5 months old and, he's already starting to sit up by himself. That's amazing! It's pretty cool too! Before you know it he'll start crawling and, then before you know it after that he'll be walking. I can't believe it! He's gotten so big already!
Love, Amy
Post a Comment
<< Home