Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lost Loon Lodge

Our vacation continued in the Wisconsin Northwoods. The kids really loved it this year. It was really special because MoMo and Pops came up for the first time, Nana and Dede were there, the Paneks came up, and Adrian, our friend from Argentina, was also there! The weather was beautiful. It was so nice to escape the St. Louis humidity for awhile and spend some quality time with friends and family. We couldn't have asked for a nicer vacation.

I only wish that my Dad could have been there because he would have been so happy to see how much Jack loved it. We kept calling him "Jerk Bait Jack". He loved the boat - going top speed of course! He loved going tubing on the Stealth - always wanting to go faster, faster! He loved jumping off of the boat and swimming in the lake, no matter how cold it was. One day he came inside and his lips were blue! He loved eating meat - he even tried short ribs (or "tira de asado") and loved that, just like my Dad. He loved the waverunner, always trying to push my hand off the gas so that he could hit it full throttle. THE KID IS NUTS! He loved fishing. He was so excited just to see a fish! He kept on saying how much he loved Wisconsin. Just like my Dad.

Pops, Daddy and Jack on the waverunner.


Daddy, Adrian, Pops and Jack on a boat ride.

Momo and Mommy having refreshments on the boat.


Pops rocking Gracie on the deck.


Gathered around the Argentine grill.

Mommy and Hen dancing.

The kids in their Marauder pjs.
Daddy, Ella and Jack on the Stealth.
Driving a tractor in Eagle River.
I love this photo of the kids!
Bouncy house!
Gracie snoozing on the pontoon boat.
Dede and Gracie having girl talk.
My Dad with Jack and Henry at LLL in the summer of 2008. I know you were there this year too Dad...I just wish I could have seen the smile on your face!

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger kimpanek said...

I love this post so much! Lots of great photos and I love the last one of JB with Jack and Henry. Your dad was definitely there last week and so proud of his grandkids. Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home